Friday, October 22, 2010

New Books!

I bought three new books today.  Just random books that I saw in the bookstore that I think will give me my needed information.

Yes, the title is a spoof of Dan Brown's Angels and Demons but it's just the title that was spoofed, inside the book are the author's stories about pop culture that are presented with humor.  


I also bought The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.  It was actually my mom who recommended me the book.  I bet most of you already know about The Secret... at least the book.



The last is Blogging for Business by Shel Holtz and Ted Demopoulos.  Since I have been blogging for almost a year now, I think it is time for me to know the blogging secrets and how I can use it in the business that I am planning to put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails