Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It Is Hard To Be A Model

When I was a kid, I used to dream of becoming a model because they always look so glamorous in glossy magazines and they get to wear the most expensive clothes.  That's what I believed until I grow up and learned that being a model is not at all that easy.

Photo from here.

Designers, companies and agencies pay their price if they make everything believable to the consumer's eyes.  Models make us believe that what they are wearing are the latest and most chic clothing in town.  When you see a model wearing something like the one above, you will just realize that being a model is one of the hardest jobs.  I don't think that this model is happy and proud with what she's wearing... but who is she to complain, she's being be paid to make believable the unbelievable, to make the ugliest the most beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails