Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ingenious Grill Glove

I love to cook!  One of my favorite dishes to cook is barbecue because it is easy to prepare and I can save it for later.  I know that most of you don't like to barbecue because of the hassle of flipping meat from time to time.  Worry not, I have found the most ingenious barbecue tool that will make your barbecuing a breeze--the GrillGlove.  It is a glove that you wear to flip burgers, steaks and everything on top of your barbecue grill.  It is made of 100% food grade heat resistant silicone that is dishwasher safe and can be used to up to 500 degrees centigrade!  Just don't get carried away flipping.

Order your very own gloves by clicking this link.  This is not available in stores.  By ordering now, you can get 2 gloves for $14.99 and a FREE lava mitt for use in your kitchen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails