Sunday, February 13, 2011

Death in Dream

I had another scary and weird dream the other night. I dreamed about someone I know and in my dream she witnessed how she will die.

She lives in a duplex with his husband. One day they had a huge fight, they were arguing about something I could not understand. The woman walked out of their house but her husband is trying to stop her. When she finally  got out of the house, she heard weird noises from the other door. When the woman turned around, she saw herself inside the other house, she was screaming while another person was stabbing her to death.

I woke up and I heard a message tone from my cellphone. Somebody died.

According to Dream Moods, dreaming of seeing another person's death signifies that your feelings for that person are dead or that a significant change or loss is occurring in your relationship with that person. Metaphorically, dying may mean as an end or termination of your old ways and habits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails