Monday, February 14, 2011

Cheesiest movie lines and pick up lines


1. You complete me. - Tom Cruise to Renee Zellweger in Jerry Maguire

2. I am just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. - Julia Roberts to Hugh Grant in Notting Hill

3. You had me at hello. - Renee Zellweger to Tom Cruise in Jerry Maguire

4. Nobody puts Baby in the corner. - Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing

5. From the moment I met you, all those years ago, not a day has gone by when I haven’t thought of you. And now that I’m with you again… I’m in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you—I can’t breathe. I’m haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me. My heart is beating, hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me… what can I do? I will do anything you ask. - Anakin to Padme in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones






1 comment:

  1. It’s crazy to think that such cheesy pick up lines can be the start of a long and happy relationship! From a personal point of view, I can appreciate that these pick up lines serve to break the ice, and it gives a clue as to what kind of a person the guy is. These sayings can be said arrogantly, or simply as a way to get chatting. Sometimes it just ends up being a real laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails