Monday, December 14, 2009

All I Want for Christmas

Wow!  Less than three weeks left before we bid goodbye to 2009 and welcome 2010.  Everyone has done their wish list.  Who doesn't want to receive something that  you really like?!  When I was a child, my mom and dad used to ask me what I want for Christmas and although I have the most absurd wish, they give me the closest thing to it.

Technology fascinates me--from cellphones to computer and to just about anything that technology has to offer.  Although I do not have the latest gadgets, I always try to update my knowledge of the latest innovations from time to time.  I also love to read.  My fascination for technology and reading brought me to Kindle Wireless Reading Device.


This device is sleek (just over 1/3 of an inch), weighs just about a typical paper back (10.2 ounces).  This lean but mean device can hold up to 1,500 books--that's a lot for a bookworm to handle.  You may order books on-line and you don't even need a computer to do this because it operates via wireless 3G technology and even if you couldn't finish reading the book in one day, this device can operate for up to four days.  This buddy is not just for books, you may also browse for the latest headlines, your favorite blog, or magazine.  What's more interesting about this device is that it has a Text-to-Speech technology--all you have to do is listen. This buddy costs $259 at amazon.com and $1.99 for every book download.  To read the full specification of this device, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails