Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dream Interpretation: Falling Hair

My weirdest dream of all time is about my hair falling out. I could not remember the details of my dream but it is the falling hair that stuck into my head. 

According to Analyse Dreams, dreaming that your hair is falling out means that you may be concerned about the way you look and feel about yourself. You may be worried about getting older and you are preoccupied with your appearance and the aging process. It could also mean that you fear of losing strength like Samson. Try to re-examine yourself and concentrate on your good qualities and try not to focus on the things that you cannot change.

I have to admit that Analyse Dreams is correct. I have been thinking about my age lately and how I miss doing things that I used to do when I was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails