Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pacquiao beat Mosley via unanimous decision

From Reuters.
It's still Pacquiao! But, I have to say that it was the most boring fight ever of Pacman. I thought he had Mosley at round 3 but he relaxed a bit (so much) that they ended in round 12. And the referee called a knock down on Pacman on round 10 when it wasn't really the case when they played a replay. I was nervous at that point, but, still I wasn't fully impressed of the outcome of the fight.

What's next for Pacman? Mayweather?

Congrats Pacman for making the Filipinos proud again!

Side comments:

Charice Pempengco made the National Historical Commission proud for singing the Philippine National Anthem right. That's how we should do it fellow Filipinos.

Jamie Foxx should have sang the US National Anthem. Who's that guy who did that?

LL Cool J made Shane Mosley's entrance cool enough to make me nervous for Pacman. He made the crowd go wild.

Jimmy Jamison, on the other hand, made the crowd be quiet by singing Eye of the Tiger. It was as if I was attending a mass. It was the most unimpressive entrance of Pacman. It was sort of predictable. I wish they chose the Black Eyed Peas.

Random Thoughts: Pacquiao vs. Mosley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails